Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How to use Tweetlater.com to make Twitter work so you don't have to!


I just found tweetlater.com and so far I love it! I have a "free trial"right now, and the monthly fee is around $30. You can use tweetlater to accomplish the following:
  • Automatically send tweets every 2 hours on your behalf
  • Automatically send a welcome direct message to all of your new followers
  • Automatically unfollow people who are not following you (so far it isn't doing this)
  • Automatically tweet your blog posts

My only warning...put some thought into what you send as your welcome DM. I think my original message some people took as an insult (I did not mean it that way!!!) :( So I have since changed it of course. All in all, this is a great tool for Twitter users! Let me know how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment