Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Ad Directory Website has Launched!!!!!!

I am so excited to announce that the official Ad Directory website has finally launched!



Everyone whose email addresses I have in my contacts has received an invitation to join, but everyone is welcome!
Click here to enter: www.theaddirectory.ning.com

Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of the Ad Directory concept to date. I really and truly believe that we can take our success selling online to the next level by taking control of our ad space revenue. When you join the Ad Directory, you are no longer going to have to pay a % of your ad sales to a third party website. And better yet, you get your profits right away-no more waiting to make $10 or gulp..$100 before you get to withdraw your OWN MONEY!

Please invite anyone you think would benefit from buying or selling ad space directly from the blog / site owner to join.




Thank you so much to everyone!









6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good way to advertise. I've been trying to figure out where and how I should advertise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried to click to enter the Ad Directory page and it came up with an error message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thanks Christine! blogger isn't accepting my hyperlink for some reason...so I resolved it above. Sorry about that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting! Im off to join right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tara, don´t think I received the e'mail, but will be joining and checking out the ning site.
    http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com
    http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Kayz! I might not have your email in my Contact list..Please join!

    ReplyDelete