Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Are you tired of negativity in the Etsy Forums? Try this community!

Yeah, I often leave the Etsy forums with a bad taste in my mouth, and I've been looking for a new and fresh forums setting to make friends and market my shop. Living Creatively has it all! Forums, blog listings, website listings, contests....


I'm going to go investigate further. If you make it over there, tell me what you think!










6 comments:

  1. Haven't really gotten into the forums there yet, but I've heard the stories, not looking forward to the drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice site. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting site... going to check it out right now... Thanks for sharing! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Have NEVER bothered with the Etsy Forums. Have heard so many complaints about the elitists, snobs, bad behavior, etc. that I've never even been to the forums there.
    Creative Living looks VERY nice.
    Has anyone been on Artfire? They seem to have alot to offer.
    blessings,
    julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this link i signed up : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia! good point, I am not on Artfire, but I would love to know what kinds of experiences people have had on there. Anyone have any opinions on the Artfire forums?

    ReplyDelete