My shop is closed, but I'm still working!




It will still be a few weeks before I unveil the Ad Directory website, but it is coming along! I had to close my Etsy shop down (put it on vacation) while I work on this, as it is quite the undertaking! I'm working really hard to make the new Ad Directory website a place that will help and inspire everyone who blogs or owns a website to start to take control of their ad revenue and really start to succeed financially.


I can't wait to share it with all of you!!




3 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you're coming along on your Ad Directory website. Was just getting ready to convo you to let you know your ad was down on my blog and I couldn't figure out why, then I saw this post. LOL So I guess that's why nothing is showing. Hope you get your shop open back up soon.
    http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com
    http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it, i know it's going to be something exciting, useful and helpful to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with getting the website ready i cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete