Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

New kMT Design~Alex Keller


I just completed a new design for Alex from Alex Keller on Etsy. Stop by and take a look! I think together, we really captured the retro, black and white movie feel of the 50's and 60's. Alex designs recycled jewelry from that era and creates new, modern looking pieces.

You'll see a few of her items featured above, and yes, that is a Twilight necklace! Thanks Alex, you were fantastic to work with and I love the way your new design looks!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tara! You were great to work with, too, and thanks for the feature! You're the best!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    Graphic Design PNG
    Public Relations PNG
    Marketing Strategy PNG
    Marketing Strategy Brisbane

    ReplyDelete