Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A few inspirational quotes!

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. -David Frost

Don't confuse fame with success. Madonna is one; Helen Keller is the other.-Erma Bombeck

I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it. -Jonathan Winters

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.-Walt Disney

I don't design clothes, I design dreams. -Ralph Lauren

Turn your wounds into wisdom. -Oprah Winfrey

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. -Dolly Parton

Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.-Bob Marley

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.-Mark Twain

A man can't ride your back unless it's bent.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

As I get older, I just prefer to knit-Tracey Ullman

1 comment:

  1. I really like quotes, and that's a very nice collection... but... I have to say that to me Madonna is both Famous and Successful,she's a star! :O)

    ReplyDelete